House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Sylvanas

A Forsaken/Blood Elf Roleplaying guild on Defias Brotherhood RPPVP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crell

Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe Empty
PostSubject: Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe   Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:23 am

Seing the Gilnean Acolyte's Robe last night made me think, that it would possible be a good solution for the "uniform" of cloth wearers - especially at low levels (at least until we come up with something else).

You can see the robe here: Gilnean Acolyte Robe

It would be simple to get a whole bunch of these that we can hand out to guildies.
Simply create a Worgen Warlock, send the robe to an Alliance char near neutral AH, Put the robe up for sale and buy on Horde side. Delete the Worgen warlock, recreate it etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
kettin

PostSubject: Re: Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe   Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 am

Might have to do a mass exchange, any one got a ally char we can send a tone of these robes too? Would be easier just grab the robe send to the ally char del and do it again and build up a nice guild banks worth
Back to top Go down
Diederich
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe   Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:08 am

I agree! Lets get a load of these
Back to top Go down
https://house.forumotion.org
Crell

PostSubject: Re: Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe   Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 am

I've gathered something like 5-6 of these and sent them to Daleen some days ago, so whenever Merkos has time we can coordinate the selling and buying via neutral AH.

If anyone else have alliance chars with access to neutral AH, feel free to post the names here, so we know who to send them to if/when we need more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Rainaa

Rainaa

PostSubject: ally char with access to neutral AH   Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:02 am

my human hunter is available to serve as robe dealer. send all the robes you get to Julliane, and I'll sell them on a neutral AH and make Rainaa buy them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe   Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloth armor: Gilnean Acolyte's Robe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Sylvanas :: OOC Stuff :: Odd Speaking World-
Jump to: