House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Sylvanas

A Forsaken/Blood Elf Roleplaying guild on Defias Brotherhood RPPVP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tamarra Darksun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamardia

Tamarra Darksun Empty
PostSubject: Tamarra Darksun   Tamarra Darksun EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Full name of your character: High Lady Tamarra Darksun

Character race: Undead Sin'Dorei

Character class and level: Currently lvl 59 Death Knight

Character age: Unknown, middleaged adult

Personality: Reserved and thoughtfull

Hobbies and small pleasures: In life; Flowers, gardening and her children. In death; Finding her way and her self.

Why does he / she wish to join the House?: After the Lich King's fall, she decided to become loyal to whomever she would respect most. After being met with a deep distrust and almost hatred from her former Sisters in Quel'Thalas, she ventured to Undercity and the Banshee Queen, finding that the Dark Lady had many similarities to herself, and that she got accepted as one of hers.

Where did he / she hear about the House?: She have not yet heard of the house, but she is loyal to the Dark Lady, even if it would cost her the new life she was granted.

Rate your character's power oon a 1-10 scale, 1 being a lowly beggar, 10 being the Lich King / Illidan / etc: About 4, since she is currently not used to her newfound powers. Might become 6-7 later on.
Back to top Go down
kettin

Tamarra Darksun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamarra Darksun   Tamarra Darksun EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Sounds pritty nice so far. What has happened to her children? I'm curious Very Happy If you contact some of our members online we may be able to do a IC interview. I would do it myself but my pc has died so may not be on wow for abit -.-
Back to top Go down
Tamardia

Tamarra Darksun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamarra Darksun   Tamarra Darksun EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Her children left for their own journeys, currently they're in Belore Alandie on DB. Their names are Tamardia and Tamaria if you're interested in seeing them as well Smile

I got accepted by Diederich, but if you're interested I will poke you.
Back to top Go down
kettin

Tamarra Darksun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamarra Darksun   Tamarra Darksun EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm

No no thats fine if you spoken to boss man thats all sorted. But looking forward to meeting you IC and Welcome to the guild ^^
Back to top Go down
Tamardia

Tamarra Darksun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamarra Darksun   Tamarra Darksun EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Ah, yes I have noticed by now that Died is the allmighty... ((Maybe he should marry Her highness if she were to approve ;P)) And yes, IC-stuff is always funny Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tamarra Darksun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamarra Darksun   Tamarra Darksun Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamarra Darksun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Sylvanas :: Public :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: