House of Sylvanas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Sylvanas

A Forsaken/Blood Elf Roleplaying guild on Defias Brotherhood RPPVP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP / RP-PVP request from Gilneas Liberation Front

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crell

RP / RP-PVP request from Gilneas Liberation Front Empty
PostSubject: RP / RP-PVP request from Gilneas Liberation Front   RP / RP-PVP request from Gilneas Liberation Front EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:39 am

Diederich and Kettin,
I promissed to pass on the information below to you two (I'll just do it here, so all have a chance to see it and provide whatever input they may have)

I was contacted briefly today by a member of Gilneas Liberation Front.
They are hoping to get some RP/RP-PVP going with us (it seems they feel bored and is hoping that we would attack them Smile).

While I'm confident that such an event could somehow be created, I guess we may need the aid of other Horde guilds, to show up with numbers that would make it more than a duel Smile
So...we may need whatever contacts and outstanding favours your guys have on the server Razz

Anyway, the guy has created a Horde alt (called "Glforce").
In regard to organising things, you can send mail to that character (he said that he will check it regularly).

This is (of course) if it fits into your plans and this is something people in general would be interested in.

All are welcome to give their input here or in-game.
Back to top Go down
kettin

RP / RP-PVP request from Gilneas Liberation Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP / RP-PVP request from Gilneas Liberation Front   RP / RP-PVP request from Gilneas Liberation Front EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Nice crell =D Yeah I got a few contact who may be interested in joining for this if the boss man gives it the go ahead. Sounds like alot of fun. If we can find out their number we can build an equal amount standing back. Also gives us a reason to build some allies for greater purposes. E.g seeing them in combat Razz
Back to top Go down

RP / RP-PVP request from Gilneas Liberation Front
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Sylvanas :: Public :: What's happening?-
Jump to: